The Hagood Elementary School Student Council consists of student representatives from third, fourth, and fifth grade homeroom classes as well as alternates.
Meetings are held once monthly after school.
Students have the opportunity to suggest improvements for our school.
The purpose of the Hagood Elementary School Student Council is
- To maintain communication between school administration and students.
- To give students an opportunity to be heard in decision-making.
- To give students a voice and formal setting for ideas related to school improvement.
- To give back through participation in service projects.
- To be involved and learn leadership skills.
- To show pride and commitment to their school and community.